Do you want to start a café?
Cafés are easy to start, and no prior experience with STEM is needed. If you are interesting in learning about cafés or pondering creating one of your own, check out the following, and, or reach out to Katey Ahmann, Director of TSCN firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
- Drop in at one of the free seasonal 30-minute online information sessions on cafés basics. Session dates are listed on the Events page.
- So ready you don’t need an info session? Email Katey Ahmann, Director of TSCN to sign up for a seasonal Onboarding Cohort for new adult leaders.
- Check out some of the research behind the teen science café model and the corresponding impacts on teens.
- Look over the Core Design Principles which define teen science cafés.
- Ask yourself, is there someone who can commit to working with TSC staff Guides in a series of free one-on-one and group sessions with other potential adult leaders, webinars, and asynchronous learning modules?